PDQ.com is a software company in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and make them look good.
We are committed to the rapid, iterative development of value for our customers. We embrace experimentation, pair/mob programming, passionate PR discussions, technological curiosity, data driven decisions, and readable code. We believe in a healthy work/life balance; so we offer:
4 day work week (M-Th).
6% match to your 401k.
Paid benefit premiums for you and your family.
Open PTO policy and Flexible WFH schedules.
New state of the art office near downtown Salt Lake City, UT.
Catered lunches and fully stocked pantry.
And much, much more!
- Able to collaborate with peers by providing and receiving feedback with in-depth code reviews in merge requests and pair programming.
- Ability to work with designers to convert UX designs and wire-frames into accessible and responsive UI.
- Experience writing meaningful unit tests using Jest/Jasmine/Mocha.
- Good grasp of functional programming concepts that promote efficiency, legibility, testability, and maintainability of code.
- 5+ years experience of progressive and relevant professional experience in web development.
- Back-end experience would be nice, but is not strictly required - ASP.NET/Node.js, Firebase, SQL Server/Redis/Postgres, Elasticsearch, gRPC, P2P communications.
- Familiarity with GatsbyJS/NextJS/Electron is a plus.
has been recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business Magazine. We offer amazing perks and benefits like a four day work week, 6% match to your 401k, and all of your benefits premiums paid for you and your family, and much much more.
is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.