Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we empower our customers with the tools to quickly and easily identify targeted audiences from large datasets and reach them with customized messaging. We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to work across our product and engineering teams to build web applications and UI components that are intuitive to use and perform at scale. The ideal candidate is just as adept at writing robust, extensible, and efficient code as they are passionate about building amazing user-facing products, and has a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers and designers to design and implement user-facing features using React and Redux
- Pioneer and help drive front end engineering best practices
- Build and extend front end infrastructure and libraries
- Optimize and instrument web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Write clean code and automated UI tests
- Own meaningful and substantial parts of our application
- 2+ years of experience developing modern, component-based web applications (experience with React preferred)
- Experience building dynamic, highly-interactive products with complex state management
- Good understanding of usability and visual design
- Knowledge of modern best practices and patterns for front end development
- Proficient in front end instrumentation and automated testing
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.