Are you an engineer looking to work on the project of your career? SmartBear is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for developing products other engineers want to use. SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased.
SwaggerHub is an integrated API development platform aimed at teams using the Swagger framework to design, build, document and deploy APIs. SwaggerHub enables collaboration and coordination through the entire API lifecycle with integrations to engineer favorite toolsets such as, AWS, GitHub, Apigee as well as other SmartBear products.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer for SwaggerHub, you will build and shape development practices on a tangible industry, a leading API development product with exposure to modern technology stacks and micro-services development tools
- Tackle interesting challenges as we continue evolving our technology and cloud-based solutions
- Single Page Application development using React JS (Reflux, Redux) and other cutting edge frameworks & libraries
- Implementing new functionality in close cooperation with stakeholders
- Build well designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations
- Strong participation in design and code reviews
- Mentor and help develop other engineers on team
- Create and maintain technical and support documentation
- Ensure development is in accordance with the software engineering and UX best practices, helping to define and champion development standards for the team
- Effective communicator with a passion for frontend technologies
- You are a thought leader and love to guide the technical direction of the team
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related domains
- Including 5+ years of experience building front-end SPA & SaaS applications
- Proven ability to implement pixel perfect UI design X-browser (CSS3, pre-processors)
- Experience in Single Page Application development using React on the front-end
- Experience with Webpack; NodeJS, ExpressJS, Docker, and any of Angular, jQuery, Java
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experienced agile team member
- English at least on B2 level
SmartBear is a Destination Employer
- Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. SmartBear was named a leader in the 2018 and 2019 Magic Quadrants for Software Test Automation, with the highest position for Ability to Execute by Gartner.
- We are a vibrant, fast-moving company. We care about our employees and provide extensive professional guidance through mentoring, coaching and training to help them establish and grow their careers.
- Open and Collaborative – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate and fun environment.
- Employee Benefits including competitive industry salaries, Private Medical Care, Multisport, snacks, integration events.
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.