Senior Software Engineer
At Peloton, we view Platform as a Product. A great platform unlocks speed of development and continuous learning. It allows us to scale and enables our engineers to maximize attention on new features and capabilities, instead of working on building and managing infrastructure.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is excited about developing stylish and interactive websites with the latest frontend web technologies. Come join Peloton’s expanding Developer Experience (DevX) group and help create the best developer experiences in the tech industry.
What you’ll do
- Work on our developer portal enabling self-service/touch-button application launches and simplifying CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure deployments
- Work with tools like Typescript, React, Redux, and styled-components
- Work daily in an agile environment with peer engineers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver composable and scalable frontend components
- Be a part of a positive and inclusive culture that is hyper-focused on improving the developer experiences at Peloton.
Who you are
- You have a passion for frontend development and building websites
- You are motivated to stay current with the latest front end packages and frameworks
- You have a passion for building composable and portable frontend components
- You possess an agile mindset and embrace iterative design. You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You have experience configuring unit testing frameworks and setting up build jobs.
- You collaborate well with engineering managers, product managers, designers, and other developers. You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.