Looking for a small team you can join? A place where you can really contribute, and not just be another PR in the pipeline? Want to join a team of talented developers that enjoy working together and all have a say in how things are built?
Join Butter. We are building software that helps companies capture more revenue and retain customers in the process. And we are having a blast along the way.
What are we looking for?
You love to write and architect software. You are passionate about well written code and get annoyed when asked to develop something quick and dirty. You are a team player that doesn’t mind helping a junior colleague. And you don’t mind feedback.
What You Have:
- 3+ years with modern UI frameworks Material UI, Bootstrap, or Ant Design
- Extensive knowledge in DOM, HTML 5, CSS3 and core web technology concepts
- Experience with relational databases and key-value datastores
- Experience with API integration
- Experience with Figma or Adobe XD
- Experience developing automated tests
- Experience with Git, CI/CD pipelines in regular use
- Can respond iteratively and rapidly to changes in business requirements
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
- Experience on a team using Agile Scrum
What You'll Do:
- Design, build, and maintain frontend web applications
- Design, build UI mockups
- Work with backend engineers to integrate APIs
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Butter Payments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.