At Saturn, we’re on a mission to build community around the calendar. We’re starting in high schools, and help tens of thousands of users each day at hundreds of schools manage their time and stay better connected with friends. The majority of our users are active daily. We are funded by General Catalyst, Coatue, Sound Ventures, as well as other top venture investors, and are actively recruiting. If you’re looking to drive a major impact on an energetic and ambitious team, come join us!
To Be Successful, You'll Need
- Strong self-starter and extremely organized
- Insane curiosity across a wide array of topics. You must enjoy learning and teaching others; shared knowledge is important.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English.
- Ability to demonstrate strong design and UX taste through a portfolio of personal work.
- Ability to "fill in the blanks" in a static design to build a delightfully responsive experience without strong/detailed direction.
- Ability to communicate well-informed opinions through simple design.
- Expert in React and React Native
- Computer Science and/or design background
- Ability to convert static Figma, Sketch or PSD to a pixel-perfect design
- Competency with AWS and Docker
- Experience following standard Agile processes on Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Experience with Realm and/or Redux Store (or any other React Native local storage library)
- Ability to record and edit compelling videos of a prototype
- Previous experience with front end testing (Enzyme or Selenium)
Saturn celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.