We need the help of a world class react.js/redux/webpack expert to help build out the millions of features we desperately want to add to Yat.
You'll love working with our world-class team of designers and engineers to make their incredible vision a living, breathing reality and showcase that work to a rapidly expanding audience.
You should be comfortable and highly experienced in participating in development, code reviews, producing unit tests, helping with test automation frameworks, and understanding modern continuous deployment concepts and technology.
You love the nimbleness of the startup environment and are capable if dealing with the pace and change that comes with it.
Above all, you have an eye for quality and detail and are able to mentor and guide more junior members of the team.
- +6 years building highly performant, rich websites - please share your portfolio with us.
- +4 years experience with React.js, Redux and Webpack.
- Experience with WebAssembly modules in the browser will be a decided advantage.
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient with git / github.
- Organized, ability to be self-managed and able to collaborate across teams spread over multiple time zones.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take design and wireframes provided by the UX team and author professional and maintainable code that follows best practices.
- A track-record in Open-source development is an advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics from a recognized university (advantage)
- But honestly, your portfolio is what counts.
- Build pixel-perfect, fluid, and delightful UIs across web and mobile interfaces.
- Carry out code reviews.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
What's in it for you?
- Highly Competitive compensation
- Fully remote - work from (almost) anywhere - North American or EU Timezones preferred.
- High-end, high performance laptops, plus all the tech you could ever desire.
- A chance to work on really important products that we truly feel could have a huge positive impact on this world.
- Ownership: you will never be micromanaged and will be given as much responsibility as you can handle
- An opportunity to earn equity in a rapidly growing company.
- Employee discounts on highly desirable digital goods.