Front End Software Engineer
Posted 2 years ago
Apply for this job
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
- Design and implement features and epics
- Review code and enforce team standards for quality, test coverage, performance etc.
- Network with engineers at adjacent teams and facilitate alignment and information sharing
- Continuously improve the development/delivery process
- Contribute to product roadmap and priorities
- At least 5 years of experience developing rich interactive web applications
- Excellent programming, software architecture, and communication skills
- Strong command of SQL
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum, etc.)
Technical Skills & Competencies
- C#, .NET Core
- React.js 16.8+ using ES6+ or TypeScript, Redux
- HTML, CSS, JS
- GraphQL clients such as Apollo Client
- DevOps tools and pipelines such as Azure DevOps.
- Agile Scrum and Gitflow working experience are preferred.
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to define and implement a solution across a complex application stack
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics or other scientific or quantitative field
- Masters’ in Computer Science or Engineering
- Based in North or South America
- Comfortable working in EST / CST time zones and with a remote team
- Competitive salary based on location and years of experience
- 30 days PTO, plus company-wide holiday break in December
- Flexible sick leave
- Healthcare benefits, including dental and vision (US only)
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Collaborate and learn from the best and brightest in product development, including design, engineering, and more
- The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Numerous team building events throughout the year
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.