Amazing developers, great specialists, but first and foremost cool PEOPLE!We encourage leaders who share best practices with one another, and who are very adamant about clean code.nWe're a team of top performers.
100% of our clients and referrals are from the high end American IT market.
You should have an impressive history of unique career and life experiences to bring diverse views to our team and also the ability to transform your experience into the right choices for yourself and your team.
Salary: PLN 8.000 - 12.000 + VAT (B2B)
How we see your role:
- Your writing is readable and easy to maintain JS code with the use of Babel transpiler
- Have technical involvement in the product - finding ways to improve it
- Direct connection to the design person and implementation of its vision within HTML and CSS
- Improve and reuse of the company knowledge base
- Communicate with the team to efficiently translate business complexity (user stories/tasks) into solutions (end results/estimations)
- Writing documentation for delivered code
- Good understanding of JS (at least ES 2018), its pros and flaws, used Babel and follows recent additions/functionalities, loves to get deeper with knowledge and know-how
- Good experience with at least one frontend framework (React.js prefered) - knows most of its basic APIs/features, was working on at least 1/2 projects involving such technologies, have commercial experience in it
- Have worked with state containers on daily basis and know their pros/cons
- Configured Webpack v4 + with Babel for a specific project needs
- Connected to REST APIs and knows how to manage these correctly
- Open-minded to new challenges (TypeScript, frameworks other than React.js, etc) with company coherency in mind
- English level B2 minimum - documentation/tasks/other reading/writing
Great to have:
- Would be great to have some basic experience with AWS - used some services for specific cases
- Have some basic experience with Docker - knows how to run things
- Knows why MVP is important and regardless of quick delivery times, wants to do a good job at a quality level
- Team-Player - was working in Agile/Scrum on a daily basis consisting of people with similar skills and monitoring code quality on a daily basis
Your first three months in MasterBorn:
- 1st month: Getting into knowing each other. You will be introduced to the team and project you will be working on. During this month you should learn as much knowledge about our good practices, code quality expectations and ask questions if anything is unsure to you (code or project wise).
- 2nd month: As the initial boot-start period will pass, you will be semi-independent inside of the project with the person (teammate or cross-project person) responsible for your PR checks. You as a team will be working with a project Tech Lead/Solution Architect on solving daily problems like structuring the project or connecting APIs. You will be working directly with the design person to implement the provided designs.
- 3rd month: Your progress inside of the team will be greater. You will be expected to give some solutions towards daily issues/tasks and talk them through with the Tech Lead/Solution Architect. You may have a much more responsibility during client calls (i.e. leading the demo) or be more involved in client communication if required. We would love to have your opinion about technical aspects of our company and improvement possibilities.
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules to Meet Your Needs:
Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
II. You will work on Inspiring Projects:
American projects; you will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work.Top-notch hardware; you will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
III. Never Stop Growing:
You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.You will have your own kindle and unlimited access to great books.
IV. Take Care of Your Mood:
You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.You will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
We are looking for people who they want to be proud of the code and product they create.
GROW WITH US!