Apply for this job
finn.auto - React Native Engineer (m/f/x)
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission to build the most popular car ownership provider in the world. We launched in 2019, offering an all-inclusive car-subscription in Europe.
At finn.auto we create software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. You have the chance to join this team early on and work independently on our product. If your coding skills are known around the globe, and you love to contribute your ideas and engineering skills to a growing company in the heart of Munich then apply now.
- Best software to support business: Together with your team, you ship new features for our applications. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units
- Strive for excellence: You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective software
- You build it, you run it: You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code. Yes, we believe in Serverless
// Your Profile
- Deep knowledge of JS and React framework.
- Experience third-party libraries, RESTful APIs, and local databases
- Good background in building complex customer-facing products coming along with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are comfortable with the ins-and-outs and capable of squeezing every millisecond of performance out of the application
- Putting code live every day is a given
- You have been part of an agile development team. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow
- You are fluent in English
// Values We Share
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Our Profile
- Founders who focus on product and developer needs while building the most popular mobility provider
- We are a dynamic team in the heart of Munich (Poccistraße) that strives to make mobility fun & sustainable
- We live a culture of trust and ownership. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- We believe in DevOps, continuous integration and testing
- State-of-the-art tools like: gitlab, postman pro, ...
- We love and live agile as a SCRUM team, with open boards, regular retros and daily stand-ups.
- Join an open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. You have freedom to choose your equipment, accessories, editors, tools and technology and are given plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- We value our joint lunches and team activities and will make sure that every team member feels welcome!
// Compensation Package
- Excellent fixed salary
- Full visa support for you (and your family).
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Manager Andreas Wixler is looking forward to your application.