We're a software consulting company with a 58-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy.
View our website
for more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
We leverage multiple JS frameworks, but for this position are focusing on strong expertise in React
Employment form: B2B, in Wrocław or remote
Ideally, You have a minimum 2 years' experience in:
- writing applications with one or more major JS frameworks, specifically React and Angular. Vue is a big plus.
- working with and consuming from RESTful APIs
- ES2015+ (and transpilers)
- design patterns
- CSS preprocessors
- English language communication skills, min. B2
- python/backend framework (Django) experience
- unit testing
- familiarity with SVG
- familiarity with web components
- familiarity with node.js
- experience with browser developer tools
- open source contributions
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- don’t mind when you sometimes work from home - at present 100% remote work with the possibility of co-funding your internet connection
- we care about your professional development (training)
- insure your life and healthcare about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your mobile and public transportation expenses
- provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- offer competitive salary and bonuses
- contribute to open source software
Still not sure about applying to us?
If you're interested in this job, we need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "U mnie działa" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!