The Scalable Inc. engineering team is looking for an experienced Senior Front End Specialist to help us optimize and scale our e-commerce applications. Our application handles hundreds of thousands of requests at a time, we want our users to get not only the fastest, but also the smoothest front-end experience.
The Front End specialist works together with the Application Architecture team to analyse, plan, develop and oversee solutions to identify and mitigate performance bottlenecks as well as finding opportunities for optimization and defining patterns and practices to be followed by the application development teams.
This is a full-time remote position for Mexican citizens.
What you'll accomplish in your first year
- Develop plans to modernize our front end applications.
- Identify and mitigate major performance bottlenecks in our e-commerce applications.
- Increase page speed for our main funnel steps.
- Develop, document and train the team about guidelines and best practices for front end development.
- Implement mechanisms to alert and prevent performance regressions before they get to production.
Our ideal candidate
- Have 4+ years of experience building, maintaining and improving interactive applications in React.
- Proven experience in:
- Front-end performance optimization
- SEO, A11y
- SPAs and data-flow patterns
- Modernizing front-end applications
- Server-side rendering
- Has a get-things-done mindset, but is diligent about the details.
- Has solid experience working with backend, although this position is focused in front-end.
- Communicates clearly in writing, code and speech.
- Is looking forward to make an impact on an extensive user base.
- Major medical and life insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Saving fund.
- 30 Days Christmas Bonus.
- 12 Vacation Days.
- Scalable has never raised funding - our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 400 employees.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We print and ship millions of products each year.
We are proud to build a diverse team.
Scalable is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Your gender, your beliefs, your orientation, your ethnicity, your culture, or your big-shot uncle don’t make a difference here. Scalable Press is a meritocracy. If you’re smart, hungry, and good at what you do, we want you here.