Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory, and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop an ecosystem ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We’re seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to join our Viewer Team. In this role you’ll refine and implement new features for our Paige View slide viewer application. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a high-performing team and to pursue a life-changing mission.
This position can be fully remote for US and Canada-based applicants.
- Develop scalable, responsive, and high-performant web-applications using front-end frameworks
- Implement new application features
- Build solutions in line with Paige’s frontend architecture
- Test possible user interactions and contribute to UI development.
- Apply software development best practices such as automated testing, DevOps, monitoring
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders, particularly with UI/UX designers and product team, to define technical solutions within the digital pathology field
- Work within a cross-disciplinary agile team
- Mentor and train less experienced team members
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Engineer in commercial settings, developing scalable and responsive web-applications using front-end frameworks.
- You’re very experienced in software testing (frontend testing, regression testing, unit testing).
- You enjoy working on cross-disciplinary and agile teams.
- You master browser-based debugging, performance testing and monitoring software.
- Desirable: You have worked on large scale SaaS applications.
- Desirable: Experience with high-performance visualization techniques such as WebGL and frontend visualization frameworks (e.g. OpenSeaDragon, OpenLayers)
- You hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- You are authorized to work in the United States or Canada.
About our technology stack: