Proper is on a mission to improve people’s overall health and happiness through better sleep. We are the trusted expert that brings an integrated and personalized approach to sleep wellness. Our vision is to build a modern sleep wellness business grounded in truth and supported by the best in data, technology, and science.
In this role, you will lead native app development of cutting edge consumer health features with a rich user experience and data backbone and work alongside our Engineering team.
You will report to and work with the Director of Engineering at our New York City headquarters.
What you'll do:
- Support consistent iteration of our web e-commerce experience at getproper.com
- Build and maintain our suite of mobile apps using react native
- Integrate APIs from our headless e-commerce (Shopify) and subscription commerce (ReCharge) platforms
- Bring wireframes (Figma) to life as consistent, on-brand, performant, mobile responsive user-facing code
- Implement A/B tests via Google Optimize and other testing platforms
- Manage e-commerce analytics implementations with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, ad platforms, marketing tech vendors, and system logs
What you'll need:
- Experience with web and mobile analytics, e-commerce analytics, SEO and other measurement best practices
- Solid UX / UI experience with the ability to consistently implement our existing designs system / style guide
- Past experience in small, direct to consumer startup environments preferred
- 5+ years React experience
- 3+ years React/React Native experience, preferably with typescript
- Familiarity with mobile deployment tools
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Complexity