Founded in 2019, NuBrakes is a tech-enabled mobile auto repair company that makes the auto repair experience more convenient and affordable for drivers everywhere. In the era of “instant-everything” -- where consumers and businesses alike have the expectation of goods and services being readily available at one’s fingertips (and at more affordable prices) -- you shouldn’t have to waste an afternoon at an auto shop, only to come away feeling ripped off.
We’re on a mission to transform the auto repair experience into one that’s customer-centric, transparent and easy.
About The Role
You will develop features and improvements to NuBrakes product in a secure, user friendly product using react, and other technologies. You will balance iteration speed with performance quality to ship lots of code. Beyond engineering, you will play an instrumental role in cultivating the NuBrakes culture, hiring and mentoring, and changing the way in which auto repair is delivered to consumers and businesses alike.
You are a passionate, results-oriented and experienced frontend engineer. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, have relentless focus on customer experience and want to build something new rather than maintain someone else's code, then this is the role for you. Successful candidates are strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivering results. As an early stage leader at NuBrakes, you will play a critical role in our future success.
- Develop features and improvements
- Design, implement, and maintain highly scalable product
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Deploy infrastructure to support product needs
- Work with the engineering to solve stakeholder problems
- Apply advanced data analysis to study user behavior
- Identify opportunities to improve product
- Participate in weekday and weekend and occasional night on-call rotations to assist troubleshooting product operations and urgent engineering issues
- Professional experience with React
- You’ll work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the NuBrakes product.
- Entrepreneur-mind is preferred
- Experience designing and consuming GraphQL API's
- Product company experience
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience working on multiple different product lines (Customer Experience, Workforce Experience, etc…)
Perks / Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Regular team building activities
- Unlimited vacation days
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future