We’re looking for engineers who are excited to build best in class user interfaces and web platform infrastructure to help deliver the next generation of financial services.
What You'll Work On
- Leading and executing on a range of product features and initiatives that will significantly impact the business.
- Working with product, design, backend service and other cross-functional teams to ensure cohesion of our work throughout the product life cycle.
- Helping to craft the future architecture, tools, and engineering principles the web platform will use to improve the health and performance of our systems and increase product delivery velocity.
- Iterating on and improving our test, build, and deployment infrastructure which allows us to reliably ship code to production continuously.
Our Tech Stack
- Our Rails web server backs a client-side application built using Typescript, React, Redux and D3. Our automated testing infrastructure uses a variety of frameworks and libraries including Jest, React Testing Library, RSpec and Puppeteer. We rely on in-house solutions for feature gating, A/B tests, analytics, and continuous deployment.
What You Have
- 2+ years in a frontend engineering role
- Experience with any modern frontend framework like React.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or a similar server-side framework (such as Express or Django)
- Passion for test-driven development, automated testing, and continuous integration
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring
team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.