Kloudio is on a mission to empower business teams with the full spectrum of analytics capabilities. We believe that we can redefine how technical teams enable business users to get more direct access to the data they need to automate mundane activities in data preparation, reporting, and synchronization. We see this as a $1B opportunity driven due to the fact that every business's data is extremely fragmented, messy, and in silos.
In the last year alone, we’ve doubled our customer count and have repeatedly gotten major brands via our Sales motion. In order to support this level of growth, Kloud.io
is looking for a Lead Front End Engineer with proven experience in React
and Redux experience who can work well in a team environment and can learn things quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Remote Work Is Ok!
- Manage and mentor a team of junior frontend engineers
- Build Reusable components in React and Redux
- Develop state of the art code with a keen eye on profiling , browser memory usage, load time of the apps
- Write useful tests for all code developed, ensuring a high quality bar is maintained consistently
- Work with UI/UX designers to incorporate the design changes in the product
- Create CI/CD pipelines for code deployment to production
- 5+ years of building large scale enterprise grade systems
- 3+ years building scalable web apps using React
- Experience using Redux or other equivalent state management frameworks
- Experience using React hooks
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues as well as the ability to debug
- REST/GraphQL API development experience using NodeJS is a plus
- Strong technical background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technology field