Preligens is developing a monitoring platform based on an automated analysis of geospatial information. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Preligens enables its customers to access more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment. With 7m€ in total funding since 2017, our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
As a full stack engineer at Preligens, you will have one objective in life: create a great software for our products and AI team! As an early team member, you will have the freedom (and responsibility!) to choose the best technical solutions to achieve your goals and build a strong and evolutive software with the future in mind.
Your missions will include:
· Design and implement our platform back-end with the rest of the team
· Create automated workflows with robust database interaction
· Build our next-generation user-facing tools through a great UX that will improve our workflow efficiency and reduce operating costs
· Contribute to promoting a strong engineering culture and passion for quality and things well done
We are looking for an open-minded individual with impressive skills, a proven track record. Mastering the skills listed below will not be too much to be up to the challenge.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong skills in Node.js, React
JS, Docker and SQL
- Experience with cloud infrastructure implementation (AWS, Google)
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy. A passion for shipping quality code within deadlines and for automated testing
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
- Skills in Python and data-engineering
- Experience with MapBox, Leaflet or map related product
- Experience with workers/queueing (Celery, Sidekiq, RabbitMQ, ...)
- Experience with geodata or geo-related product
- First experience conducting an end-to-end software development
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies (cloud-based services, software providers, aerospace, defense…) with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset
What we can offer
Preligens offers a competitive salary, and provides a great working environment that includes dedicated time to work on side projects and develop new skills.
We also offer the opportunity to work on a unique project: unlock AI technologies for critical geospatial applications. We like to design products that actually make a difference for people on the ground in order to make the world a little less scary.
Preligens promotes diversity and mixity in its workforce, so whatever your background is, if you think you are up to the task and want to be part of our adventure, feel free to apply.