At HomeAdvisor, we create digital products and experiences to help hundreds Here at HomeAdvisor, our Engineering organization is driven by innovation and teamwork. We are motivated by new challenges every day to solve unique problems while setting the standard for the home services marketplace. Our co-workers are our collaborators, our teammates and everyone has the opportunity to contribute and build.
HomeAdvisor is looking for a Front-End Developer with experience working on public-facing web properties, headless content management systems, full-stack projects and being part of a fast-paced, fun-loving team.
As a Front-End Developer in HomeAdvisor’s Editorial Platform group you will be responsible for:
- Integrating client-side code with web services, social platforms, and our Java backend infrastructure
- Working with key business partners in Creative Design, UX/UI and Product Development to produce beautiful and functional pages
- Integrating with a headless content management system like Contentful
- Working on progressive redesign and maintenance projects that have an immediate impact on how our customers experience our brand every day
- Staying ahead of the curve in order to suggest and implement new technologies and methodologies into our site and workflow
The folks in this role are usually successful when they have 3+ years of experience in:
- Version control with git, dependency management with npm
- Modern browsers, their rendering engines, and knowledge of industry best-practices for handling those differences; cross-browser functionality testing
- Problem-solving and responding quickly to evolving requirements in an Agile work environment
- Proficiency with Typescript is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Next.js, Nuxt or similar SSR frameworks is preferred.
- Experience operating with micro front-end architecture is a strong plus.
- Unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement of yourself and your team
All candidates must be eligible to work without sponsorship for any U.S.-based company, now and in the future. Unfortunately, HomeAdvisor cannot provide work sponsorship at this time.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from 85-120,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!