Beacon Biosignals is seeking Front-End Interns to help bring our online EEG portal to the next level. As a Front-End Intern, you'll work directly with engineers and scientists to take ownership of a project and bring it from concept to impactful deliverable.
Projects are matched to interns based on current business needs as well as intern skillset and interest. Project areas where we anticipate a Front-End Intern would have an invaluable impact:
- Contributing robust and accessible components to our internal UI component library using Storybook and React
- Furthering internal adoption of our component library
Some key responsibilities include:
- Becoming an expert in TypeScript, React, Storybook, and Figma
- Writing code in TypeScript to take Figma designs from concept to product
- Contributing to our online EEG portal to help neurologists treat real patients
At Beacon, we believe a diverse team builds more robust systems and achieves higher impact. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply!
- You're inquisitive; if something's not right, you want to get to the bottom of it.
- You have some prior knowledge of web development and you want to take it to the next level.
- You're fluent in your programming language of choice and are excited to learn/use TypeScript and React.
- You're interested in working at the intersection of engineering, design, and neurology.
- You want to help us make a tangible impact on patients' lives.