As a frontend engineer at Altitude Networks, you work as part of the product team to create polished, efficient, and well-tested products which will delight our users. You enjoy using cutting-edge technology, but can see through the hype and choose the best tool for the job. You collaborate with design and backend teams to ensure everything works as expected and runs smoothly.
- Contribute to the development of our frontend web products and integrate with APIs and AWS resources.
- Collaborate with API-layer engineers to seamlessly integrate frontend components to various services.
- Collaboratively design, build, test, and maintain React components, and supporting functionality.
- Implement a stateless application design, ensuring no data can be mutated and lost on the client side.
- Build on data APIs and data delivery services to deliver critical operational and analytical applications with delightfully usable interfaces.
- Perform peer reviews of your teammate's code, paying specific attention to performance and consistency while also adhering to the best practices for React and Typescript.
- Working experience using React, Typescript, Jest, Webpack
- Deep knowledge of modern CSS features and best practices
- Experience creating high-performance data visualizations
- Experience deploying applications to S3, Cloudfront, or similar infrastructure though a CI/CD process
Altitude Networks provides companies with the data security they need to safely use collaboration SaaS (GSuite, Office365, Box, Dropbox, etc) without the threat of data loss, theft or inadvertent sharing with unauthorized individuals.
Altitude Networks is founded by Michael Coates, former CISO of Twitter and 15 year veteran in the information security space, and Amir Kavousian, Stanford PhD and former lead data scientist from CapitalOne ML fraud team. We are a BusinessInsider Top 30 CyberSecurity Startup in 2019, backed by prominent Silicon Valley Venture Capital.
At Altitude Networks, we use a serverless architecture that is designed to optimize development efficiency and velocity. We foster a strong engineering culture that encourages iterative improvement and agile philosophy. We are the developer and maintainer for the only fully-typed Python ORM for DynamoDB in the open-source community: https://github.com/altitudenetworks/dynamoquery.
Altitude Networks is a remote-friendly company and is proud to offer the following benefits:
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Parental Leave Policy, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, One Medical Membership.