Restaurant Brands International Inc. (“RBI”) is one of the world’s largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $30 billion in system-wide sales and over 25,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world’s most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 40 years. We are looking for team players that show a true yearning to improve not only our business, but themselves. With meritocracy is at the forefront of our company’s culture, we live and breathe a performance-driven environment where hard work and results speak for themselves. Top performers are rewarded for what they achieve, and with success, you can accelerate your career as quickly as your talent will allow.
- Designing user interactions on websites
- Developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding
- Must be well-versed with React.js coding (UI coding)
- Building Visualizations and Charts
- Writing unit test cases
- Creating and managing RESTful APIs
- Developing back end website applications
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Experience with React JS, D3 JS, REST API, Typescript, Node JS & JEST
- Experience with d3,js is a must
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.