Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our team, you will help enable innovative clinical trials by developing tools and software that accelerates the formation and simplifies the operation of mobile clinical trial sites. As with all new team members, you will help us continue raising the bar of excellence and capabilities within our organization.
As a Front-End Software Engineer you bring a passion for continuous learning and will apply newly acquired skills to your daily work. You delight in solving difficult problems in a sustainable manner, pay close attention to detail, and believe in the value of automation. As an integral member of a fast-growing organization, you will put your fingerprint on what we do and how we do it.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- A variety of shorter-duration software projects that seek to help decentralized, high-impact clinical trial teams quickly form, staff, and operate.
- Build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code across our entire application, but with a focus on front-end development. We value the developer who will enjoy working across our entire application stack, but we also recognize that specialization brings deep technical understanding, leading to the ability to solve difficult problems elegantly.
- You will work closely with our Design and Product teams as features move through the value stream.
- Apply common patterns to solve UI-centric problems, with a focus on customer value and user experience.
- You will also be supporting your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software engineering experience with a focus on UI development.
- Proficient with application-level SQL development, with PostgreSQL experience preferred.
- Experience developing/integrating with online collaboration tools (e.g. Airtable, Asana, monday.com, Jira, Trello) is preferred.
- Comfortable working with sales teams or customer-facing teams in a sales support or solutions consulting role.
- Ability to work across multiple, short-duration development projects that may vary in complexity and scope.
- Experience with Agile methods (short feedback cycles, rapid iteration, steel thread development). Proficiency with common development tools (e.g. Git, Jira) and processes (e.g. pairing, testing, code review)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.