At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Data Studio as a part of Arrival Digital is a data visualization and analysis platform to help Arrival employees who want to improve their work processes with data by avoiding barriers of high data complexity and providing intuitive tools for discovery and interaction with different knowledge domains presented as graph data. As Data world opens lots of new opportunities for creative professionals, we need to have low entry level tools that would be able to provide a deep insight into the data.
Now we're looking for Frontend Developer.
- Architect, build and maintain a modern web frontend;
- Work closely with product designers in order to deliver great user experiences;
- Ownership of the whole development and deployment cycle;
- Collaborate with your team, participate in reviews and pairing sessions in order to ensure a high level of code quality.
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the modern UI frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Experience in RESTful services;
- 4 years or more of frontend engineering experience;
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Webpack;
- Nice to have experience with TypeScript and node.js;
- Good to have an Interest in functional programming languages (Elm) and non-mainstream technologies.
What we offer
- A knowledge-intensive culture and the chance to help develop a unique product.
- A flexible working environment: choose your working hours and tools.
- A 4% pension contribution.
- 23 days of paid leave (plus an additional 3 days over Christmas, when offices are closed).
- We cover all expenses for travel to locations other than your permanent place of work (as per your contract).
- We provide breakfasts, lunches, and snacks in all our offices.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.