We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. The UI team is responsible to develop a revolutionary finance marketplace product including the design, user experience and business logic to ensure that the product is easy-to-use, appealing and effective. Your broad knowledge with required skill set will make you a vital part of our new and growing team. As a HTML5 developer you will be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Work closely with design and product management to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Also Writing high-quality code, participating in code reviews.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on software engineering experience doing software design and development
- Sound knowledge in HTML, CSS, ES6 and Typescript concepts.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of React with any GraphQL client is plus.
- Having good knowledge in version control flows (GIT) is plus