We’re looking for a talented Senior FrontEnd Engineer for our Data Platform team. We are building a scalable compute platform that is used throughout the company, enabling a diverse set of teams to access data, extract meaningful automated metrics out of the data, and perform various ad-hoc analyses on the data. We deal with data on the Petabyte scale and provide critical functions to improve the development of a reliable AV by allowing various researchers and engineers to understand how the AV performs various tasks and scenarios in real world or simulated environments.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design, build and maintain our data visualization interface for our autonomous vehicle fleet
- Write high quality, maintainable code
- Assist with high-level analysis, design, and code reviews
- Communicate with stakeholders and team leads to identify system requirements
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of professional work experience as a frontend software engineer
- MS or BS in computer science or related field
- Good understanding of functional/reactive paradigms
- Experience shipping complex and high-performance frontend software
- Good knowledge of user interface models, application design and website functionality
Bonus Points (not required)
- UI/UX experience
- Experience with WebSockets and Serverless APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Docker, and Terraform
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like Invision, Balsamiq, Sketch
- Data Visualization experience
- 3D web visualization experience
Motional is making driverless vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
Our team is commercializing a world-class driverless system. The Motional team is behind some of the industry’s largest leaps forward in the last decade, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world’s first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world’s most-established public robotaxi fleet. Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group
and Aptiv, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.