Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
We are searching for a Frontend software engineer to join the Commerce-at-Scale team in Bengaluru, India.
The Supernova team aims to provide Atlassian customers with a secure and simple purchasing journey. We work on the platform enabling “all” products and services at Atlassian. We strive from friction-free experiences allowing customers to perform their billing quickly, safely and with ease. We are responsible for a couple of services in production and own end-to-end development, delivery, reliability and monitoring. Our team is enabling the foundational initiative of unifying Pricing, Product Catalog, Subscriptions & Billing engines across all Atlassian Products, to fuel Atlassian’s ability to scale to a $10B company!
Where you’ll make an impact
As part of the team you will be playing a key role some of our main customer facing Billing and Purchasing products to better support all of our customers, from small companies to large enterprises. Our team is responsible to manage the Billing & Purchasing systems and continually build new features and support initiatives from across the organisation.
In this role you will have ability to design, build, deliver and maintain scalable and reliable services that delight our customers and deliver high business value to Atlassian.
We will craft new features and improvements that will positively impact our key company metrics such as adoption rates for our cloud products, purchase conversion rates, support ticket reduction, and reduced time to market.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- ~1 or more years of experience in the industry as a full stack or frontend developer
- Ability to work on production-level web application(s) and services.
- Good understanding of CI/CD (pipelines), SDLC, OOPs
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- Experience in driving and delivering complex features/software modules from technical design to launch
- A strong teammate approach. Ability to participate in tech design reviews, code reviews etc and ability to collaborate on ideas and designs with your team
- Adept at problem solving through ambiguity
Nice to have, but not needed:
- eCommerce / Billing / Payments experience
- Experience with Figma
- Backend experience is helpful but not required
- Experience with Typescript, Redux, Redux-Saga
- Experience with large scale web applications
- Experience in large scale transformation (think monolith to micro-services)
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, LaaS industry with hands on experience with public cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, Azure)
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.