We are 400+ employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from more than 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We pride ourselves on being an open and supportive company, which is why we were named to Fast Company’s list of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We support our remote
employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
At Sonatype we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a remote and talented product development group and we work in small autonomous teams to create high quality products. Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. Our mission at Sonatype is to improve the lives of those developers and reduce the risk of the organizations. If you have a passion for challenging problems, software craftsmanship, and having impact, then Sonatype is the right place for you.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, like working in a team, can define and run experiments to learn what works, and like metrics to make decisions. You will work in an agile team and participate in all stages of product development, from concept to release, and subsequent iterations to react
to learnings and refinements. You will contribute to the evolution of our applications and internal tooling, enabling better experiences for our customers and your teammates.
Required Skills & Experiences
- A passion for delightful user experiences.
- A deep sense of quality and attention to detail.
- Strong software engineering foundation and experience.
- Experience working with React (redux)
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g Slack, video conferencing, wikis, Github, etc).
- Legally authorized to work (without sponsorship) in Colombia.
- Good English is a must
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Experience with AngularJS and/or Ext JS.
- Experience with build automation tools and state management libraries.
- Ability to work across the stack as needed (REST APIs, back-end services, databases).
- Java development experience; Java drives the backend of our applications.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
- Experience working with CI /CD tools such as Jenkins,
- Experience with Docker, Containers
What We Offer?
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary package
- Paid Parental Leave (PTO)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Long-term tipe of contract.
- Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.8
- Come see why we've won all of these awards
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.