As a Frontend Developer you will take over technical ownership and further development of our react.js frontend application, an analytics and management dashboard for account managers. Moreover, you will advise and challenge your colleagues.
Adjoe is a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. We are part of the newly established AppLike Group which aims to create engaging experiences for every app user on the globe. Next to adjoe, the other two subsidiaries are JustDice, the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms in 30 countries and Sunday, a nextgen mobile game publisher.
Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, you´ve come to the right place!
Find the whole world in one office. Boost your career with awesome people!
What you will do:
- You further develop our state-of-the-art dashboards (React with Typescript frontend)
- You design and implement new features while keeping an eye on appealing user interfaces
- You make our data speak by creating stunning data visualizations
- You enable our business teams to effortless drill into data
- You closely collaborate with backend developers, QA and your Product Lead
- You advise junior developers on best practices
- You get the possibility to start with Go and to expand your knowledge
- You will work with extensive unit test and Cypress E2E test coverage
Who you are
- You have overall 4+ years experience in frontend development (ideally working on enterprise and/or analytics software)
- You have at least 2+ years experience in working with react.js
- You gained knowledge in Typescript, Redux, HTML5, CSS 3, git and ideally Docker
- You are interested in designing and implementing features while keeping an eye on User Experience
- You have a keen interest in new technologies and best-practice approaches in the market to continuously improve products
- Optional: Knowledge in building backend applications with Golang (on junior level)
Why you will love working here:
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours including home office days and 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it´s possible again 😉
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art Hard- and Software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.