WalkMe is looking for a Senior full-stack developer to join our applications department. Our applications platform aims to provide developers with APIs and lifecycle processes to allow expanding the existing WalkMe offering and provide unique value to end users. We are looking for people who can work in quick iterations on delivering value to our customers on multiple fronts, while leveraging the learned experience to improve our architecture and external APIs, allowing any developer in the world to integrate their ideas into the WalkMe ecosystem. If you are passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s best talent as part of one of the fastest-growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
What will you actually be doing?
- End-to-end development of features and systems that are used daily by millions of end users at Fortune 100 companies.
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas.
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast paced environment based on CI/CD.
- Practice the most advanced client and server side techniques available with challenging microservices architecture, using the best technologies available: React, GraphQL, Node.js, PostgresQL, Docker and Kubernetes
What should you bring to the table?
- Passion for software and a learning mindset.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing tests and with CI/CD methodologies.
- Ability to multitask and eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
WalkMe was recently ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as 1 of the TOP 20 companies to work for in Israel, and was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We are changing humanity by bridging the gap between humans and technology. We are passionate individuals who drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation. We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company's success!