Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc
Weave is looking for an Front-End Programmer with experience building and maintaining websites, microsites, and other tools that help us attract new customers and assist sales. You will be joining a team of talented technical marketing professionals that share a common interest in crafting amazing experiences.
- Build and maintain great web experiences
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of a demand generation team
- Enjoy collaborating in a high-trust environment
- Experiment and try new things
- Push the limits of what the web can do
- 4+ years of experience building frontend websites and web applications
- Extensive experience with WordPress
- Ability to integrate 3rd party APIs and a strong understanding of REST and other API patterns
- Good understanding of web security, cookies, and data storage techniques
- Strong understanding of web accessibility principles, patterns, and testing
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Worked on design systems building highly composable, reusable components
- Experience building, optimizing, and maintaining large websites with high traffic and performance demands.
- Experience with React, Vue, Gatsby, Next.js, Cypress, GraphQL, Firebase, SQL is preferred