Hi! This is Yalo! We help companies build strong customer relationships through the world's most popular messaging apps.
We're an energetic and positive group of people. We take care of each other and create a safe space within the company for everyone to express themselves. We want every Yalere to reach the best version of themselves!
If you're looking for a place to make sh!t happen, make mistakes and continuously improve, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of delighting more than a billion people each day!
At Delivery Success is the largest team in Yalo. We’re currently building more efficient workflow that turns Yalo from a product oriented to a service oriented company.
We’re looking for strategic thinkers that can handle the day-to-day activities while planning for the future. Data-based decisions and expectations management are also on our mind.
As a Front end Engineer, you will be able to create web adaptive experiences for our customers taking care of details, functionality, and performance of our products.
Be part of the customization and creation of new features to do a scalable product.
What are the activities of a Frontend Engineer?
- Develop great experiences with web applications to our customers.
- Customize our existing products to satisfy our customer's requirements.
- Maintain and upgrade applications with new features.
- Create documentation of new features.
- Create tests of developed features.
- Build reusable components for our design system.
- Review requirements and suggest creative solutions.
- Create web layouts.
- Integrate and work with Rest/GraphQL APIs
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience working with methodologies Scrum/Agile.
- 2+ years of proficiency using React Redux and React Testing library / Enzyme.
If you have the next skills and experience it will be a super plus:
- Experience writing with Styled components (CSS)
- Proficiency in using the Redux sagas library and Testing framework Jest.
- If you incorporate best practices of A11y in professional projects.
What soft skills matter to us?
- Keep it simple
- Make it happening
- Running into Splits
- Always Bringing a Solution
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen