We are in the midst of the most exciting media revolution in history. Streaming technology is changing the way we consume content and experiences
We are KKStream, Asia’s leading streaming technology provider and service consultant that has been helping clients build their own vertical media for almost a decade. With offices based out of Tokyo, Taipei and Kaohsiung, we have been enabling media and entertainment leaders in the region to power platforms for millions of users through our BlendVision streaming solution and tailor-made large-scale enterprise services.
KKStream is part of the KKBOX group. KKStream combines technology with market-leading OTT solutions to provide cloud-based streaming service for millions of users all around the world.
We are a creative team with much energy to dive in anything claimed impossible. New ideas are constantly submitted and a challenge of status quo in order to achieve our goals is our model.
- Developing and maintaining video and music streaming web apps
- Developing and maintaining KKStream SaaS products (e.g. Live, VOD, Encode etc.)
- Developing and maintaining CMS platforms
- Developing and maintaining shared libraries (e.g. player etc.)
- Co-working with product owner, backend engineer, QA, designer to build something exciting
- Level up team members no matter how (e.g. sharing, tools, documentation etc.)
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility
- Have passion for new technologies and development models
- Good communication skill and team-work spirit
Nice To Have:
- Experience in web video streaming development (HLS/DASH)
- Knowledge of web performance tuning
- It is good to show us your previous work which you are proud of, or piece of code you've contributed to any open-source projects
- It is also a plus if you have knowledge of developing RESTful web APIs using any backend technologies