At projekt202, we solve our clients’ business challenges by creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about human-centric experience strategy, design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and digital solutions for our clients. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
*You put users at the center of every decision
*You listen, learn and lead
*You ask “Why” and “What if?” You can often be heard saying “Yes and…”
*You are flexible, collaborative and welcome differing perspectives
*You thrive in uncharted territory and push at your comfort zones
*You lead in a way that inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients
*You are an authentic, personable communicator.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for developing software applications to support our client’s business. We are looking for developers who consider themselves strong in one or more language and who have a strong visual sense to implement the designs as specified as well as build creative solutions for when there are gaps in the designs and specifications.
- Proficient in using your primary language to develop software solutions
- Collaborate with other disciplines for the production and delivery of project deliverables
- Create technical solutions according to interaction/visual specifications and client specific environment
- Estimate work and be accountable for delivering on tasks
- Raise potential scope issues to the team
- Evaluate complex and multi-faceted designs
- Strong focus on software quality via automated testing
- Stay abreast of new technical trends
- Learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Support clients’ development teams by answering questions and implementing feedback
- Understand the overall delivery process including a high level picture of what each practice does and how everything fits together
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience implementing applications using HTML5 and CSS3
- General understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Well versed in responsive design and implementation
- Comfortable consuming visual designs in Photoshop or Illustrator for translation into markup
- General understanding of software design principals
- Able to give and receive honest, constructive feedback to others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Graphic Design, New Media, Engineering, Liberal Arts, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com
to learn more about our methodology and culture to see why you should join us on this amazing journey.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.