Outdoor Voices is looking for a Front End Engineer to join our technology team and build delightful digital experiences that drive the growth of the OV brand and Community. You are a versatile engineer, able to jump into a team environment and make an immediate impact while also being able to autonomously lead initiatives and drive them to completion. You’re experienced working across desktop and mobile and have the attention to detail to create incredible digital user experiences.
- Ship beautiful and functional products for our customers
- Own feature delivery through completion
- Work directly with a design/creative team to build out experiences that differentiate OV from competitors in our space.
- Improve code quality and engineering best practices
- Work cross-functionally across the business to deliver best in class experiences
- Work within an existing codebase, identify areas for improvement and implement those improvements.
- Lead initiatives and report out status
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Understanding of software development life cycles and able to lead by example in planning and estimating out tasks for projects
- Knowledge of automation/deployment best practices, and capable of building out a continuous deployment workflow
- Agile and excited to work in a start-up environment
- Ability to break down and estimate complex problems
- Ability to deliver high-quality projects end to end, getting completed projects across the finish line
- Experience building, launching and supporting products that are used globally
- A testing mindset and familiarity with testing strategies
- Python, Docker, and/or Kubernetes Experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of ADA compliance best practices