Our mission is to enable individuals and organizations to radically improve their decision-making by sharing the unique tools and principles that our founder, Ray Dalio, used to build Bridgewater Associates out of his two-bedroom apartment into one of the most successful companies in the world.
Everything we do is based on the core belief that the best decision-making system is an idea meritocracy—one that helps identify the best ideas by encouraging and surfacing independent thinking and thoughtful disagreement.
Our principles, tools, and systems help individuals and organizations cultivate their own idea meritocratic decision-making. They do this by building a deep understanding of people’s strengths and weaknesses to maximize individual and team potential, by enabling a culture of radical truth and radical transparency, and by providing expert algorithms to aid key decisions in work and life.
We’re starting a new front-end team to create great user interfaces for Principles’ tools. This team will join our existing infrastructure and platform engineering teams and will be responsible for defining and introducing best practices with the latest technologies for UI development. Expect to ship code multiple times a day in a collaborative environment with a focus on quality and sustainable development. You’ll be building a suite of multi-tenant SaaS products to help our customers understand what they and their coworkers are like, and how to leverage that information to make better decisions
- Develop front-end applications for people analytics applications on web and mobile.
- Help define engineering practices with lead for a new frontend team.
- Iterate with designers, QA, and product owners on application design and UI/UX using A/B testing and other data-driven decision making processes.
- Work with other team members to craft high quality code via code reviews and architectural decisions.
- Collaborate with backend engineers on API design.
- 2+ years professional experience with modern web frameworks, libraries, and tools, preferably React, Redux.
- Frontend infrastructure experience (Webpack, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx).
- Proficiency with TypeScript and current ECMAScript features.
- Strong exposure to collaborative engineering methodologies: agile, code reviews, linting, continuous integration, cloud deployments, etc.
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong frontend web test automation experience.
Nice to haves
- Experience in React-Native.
- Experience developing commercial SaaS tools.
- Experience with A/B testing web applications
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
PRIOS LLC, operating as Principles, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.