About the team:
We are building a powerful intelligent alerting engine to identify key performance and security issues out of the box for applications and infrastructure running on modern cloud services such as AWS, GCP, and Azure. The alerting engine can detect anomalies and outliers, correlate insights that are similar, reduce alert fatigue and put the focus on alerts that are more meaningful and actionable.
Customers are provided with real time notification of insights via email, slack, pagerduty, jira, service now and many other incident management tools. Our alerting UI helps customers to visualize and troubleshoot all alerts across the customer's environment from a single page, with the ability to instantly view critical details for each one and get the context on the affected entities to quickly debug and resolve the issue.
Come join us on our mission to build an intelligent alerting system with the most powerful AIOps capabilities that can evaluate petabytes of logs, metrics and tracing data in real time and proactively detect, troubleshoot, root cause and resolve performance and availability issues without any human intervention.
What you will do:
- Build a rich user interface primarily for our mission-critical high-availability analytics platform using React and TypeScript.
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives and lead regular code reviews with a major focus on ease of use, visual appeal, re-usability, and performance.
- Mentor junior engineers and improve software development processes.
- Instrument and measure UI performance with well defined SLI’s to provide best in class experience for customers.
- Collaborate with feature and component teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Evaluate, test and provide technology and design recommendations to management
- Write detailed design documents and documentation on system design and implementation
- Promote cross-team awareness to optimize code-sharing and decrease time to market
Your past experience:
- 2+ years of experience in the design, development, and use of component-based architectures, preferably with React and Redux
- Expertise in Modern webapp building and testing frameworks (e.g. Webpack, Jest, Karma, Cypress)
- Experience working in teams with a heavy emphasis on Automation and Quality (CI/CD)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience leading projects and mentoring engineers
- Comfortable working with a remote team operating in multiple time zones
- Comfortable communicating about your work with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform - logs, time series metrics, and security analytics. We were founded in 2010 by experts in log management, big data, security systems, and enterprise-scale applications. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission-critical, large scale applications.