Apply for this job
At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
We are looking for highly motivated Front-End Engineer with proven experience in designing and creating complex systems from scratch. You will join an experienced team of engineers to create and prototype end-to-end solutions involving multiple Artificial Intelligence problem. If your interest is in the AI and Robotic Process Automation space then you’re at the right place. Innovation is the core of our business. We don’t want to just create great technology we strive to be the best at it. In addition, we offer excellent benefits and a collaborative culture. Join us and let’s create disruptive technology together!
● Work closely with UX and visual designers to build out front-end styles for responsive applications and best in class experiences
● Develop new user-facing features and be actively involved in continuously improving the platform
● Deliver high quality peer-reviewed code that follow engineering best practices
● Write reusable code and build libraries for future use
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Create and prototype end-to-end solutions of complex product features
● Design and implement API
● Integrate machine learning frameworks and solutions with product
● Main stack: ReactJS, Redux, redux-saga, Jest, Stylus, webpack, Jenkins
● 3-5 years of production experience in front-end development
● Deep and confident knowledge of JS / CSS / HTML / XPATH / XML
● Good understanding and production experience of React/Redux
● Excellent knowledge of FP/OOP concepts
● Ability to deliver features end-to-end
● Ability to get in to the project quickly and efficiently
● DevOps mindset
● Solid working knowledge of Unix & Linux commands
● Good communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills
● Working experience of GiT/SVN version control repositories
Would be a plus
● Selenium & Test Automation Tools
● Experience Machine Learning
● Experience with Java