About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
We are looking for curious, pragmatic and capable Frontend engineers who want to see their work drive better outcomes for Patients and Clinicians. You will join our Product Engineering team and work on important projects in areas like Virtual Care Delivery, In Person Medical Services, and Behavioral Health. Our product engineers work closely with our product management, design and clinical teams to identify problems and build effective solutions.
You will join in on ownership of the engineering discipline: working to build not only our software and systems, but our culture and processes. Every engineer on the product engineering team has opportunities to span the stack: you will be able to sharpen your skills through close collaboration on mobile, Fullstack and Backend engineering challenges. Technical problem solving appeals to you. We all learn and grow to achieve goals that can never fit in a job description.
What success looks like
- Join the Product Engineering team as a Frontend engineer to build our software across the entire stack.
- Help the team reinforce engineering processes that let us develop quickly while keeping a high threshold for quality — including writing tests and technical documentation.
- Routinely ship high quality software that helps simplify healthcare for our patients and clinicians.
- Engage in the entire life cycle of product engineering, including (but not limited to) sprint planning, retrospectives, on-call rotation, and deploying software.
- Grow as an engineer to eventually specialize in an Engineering Discipline: Fullstack, Backend, Platform engineering.
- Learn and improve from both qualitative and quantitative measures.
What you will bring
- You are capable of spanning our entire development stack. We build our Backends with Clojure and Python, and our Frontends with React and Typescript.
- You have experience in debugging and maintaining software.
- You have a passion to level up your technical skills, business acumen, and collaborative tool set.
- You seek simple answers to complicated questions.
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Interesting and challenging technical stack: React and React Native, TypeScript, Clojure, Python
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
About our Tech
- React 16.13, + Typescript 4.0
- React Native 0.63 + Typescript 4.0
- Python 3.7
- Clojure 1.10
- Postgres 12
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.