React Native Developer
Posted 2 years ago
Apply for this job
Tooploox supports international startups to grow their businesses. We do this by building an awesome culture with a holacratic company structure, having nice (very nice!) people on board, creating an enjoyable working environment - and all that with a focus on quality in everything we do.
You will join a team of developers and scientists working with meaningful startups all around the world. Your job, as a React Native Engineer, will include building complex mobile apps that answer our clients' needs through solving real-life problems.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Work with React Native developers at Tooploox
- Act as a technology consultant for our clients and help them build great products for multiple platforms. You have a real impact on the project you will be working on.
- Test new approaches and find the way to the problem you come up with (thanks to Holacracy you won't have a manager to approve your tasks).
- Collaborate with various teams within the company and Project Managers, Product Owners from the Silicon Valley and New York
If you have some of the following:
- Excited to build it right from the start; an opportunity to put all your experience to work.
- Core strength with React or React Native
- Experience with Typescript is desired
- Knowledge of App deployment processes through Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Write high quality code, but remain biased towards action and shipping.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Implement clean, modern, smooth transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
And those count as bonus points:
- If you've shipped complex mobile applications in the past. We need people who know the common pitfalls and who can think both as a user and as an API consumer.
- We care about your ability to deliver good work, so industry experience and open source contributions totally count.
- If you have experience developing native mobile applications with Swift or Kotlin.
Benefits & Perks
- Choose your type of employment B2B or UoP. Every hired person gets 26 days of paid holiday.
- We invest in your professional growth - you have 24 hours (3 working days) per quarter exclusively for learning, and we cover the costs of your training needs (training platform, event, books etc.).
- Work when you are the most productive and it's the most comfortable for you - at Tooploox we have flexible working hours.
- Stay healthy with our Enel-Med health care plan (dental care included).
- Work on trusty hardware - You will get a MacBook Pro, 24'' monitor, headphones BOSE QC 35 II with noise cancellation to boost your day-to-day productivity and comfort.
- It doesn’t matter where you are but what you do - you can work remotely (not only during global pandemic).
- Work in or visit our office in Wroclaw and Warsaw - great people, animals, games, beautiful design, parties (after COVID), sweets, proximity to the city center and more are provided.
- Enjoy a relaxed work atmosphere.
12 000 - 16 000 nett + VAT B2B