At SingleStore we're not just building a database, we are building a data platform. We believe that every company deserves a scalable, performant, reliable, and easy to use solution to their operational data needs, and the SingleStore Managed Service Team is focused on ensuring SingleStore exceeds these requirements. The team's product includes a revolutionary visual dashboard, a SQL IDE, a hybrid cloud control plane based on Kubernetes, and real-time health monitoring. The team ships continuously-deployed production services and works to provide the best possible SingleStore experience.
As a software engineer on the Frontend Team, you will focus on optimizing the customer lifecycle and ensuring that we deliver a world-class user experience via a data-driven development process. We believe that data management software doesn't need to be purely functional or boring; our investment in interaction and design will pay dividends down the road. Your role will include working closely with our Product and Design teams as we build the world's first bottomless operational database in the cloud. You'll also be responsible for running experiments and collecting data on these, while being an integral part of our design process.
Here are some articles about the frontend work we've recently done at SingleStore:
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a world-class control plane responsible for providing an innovative operational analytics solution in the cloud
- Be part of the team that ships the world's first bottomless operational database
- Work closely with product managers, designers, customers, and other engineers to ensure we deliver a high-quality experience
- Proactively contribute to the team's engineering process to assist with our ability to scale and deliver projects on time
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working with the modern frontend development toolchain including: React, TypeScript/Flow, browser quirks, asset packaging, networking
- 2+ years of experience working on a SaaS product
- Intellectual curiosity about investigating issues that impact business metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Passion for building high-quality products that are robust and easy to maintain in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.