Apply for this job
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional engineers.
The Software team is responsible for building and maintaining our front-end and back-end services, developing new features and products, and troubleshooting problems.
1. Remote work with flexible schedules
2. Varied, interesting technical challenges to solve
3. A fun "no bullshit" work environment
We like you to know
8. Familiarity with Ruby
9. Excellent communication skills (English)
10. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
1. Improve and expand our React shared components gallery
3. Maintain optimal front-end performance on desktop and mobile
Compensation and benefits
2. $10,000 signing bonus
3. 4 weeks vacation