About Hoxhunt in a nutshell
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by four founders. Today we are a family of over 80 amazing people, rocking it in Europe with offices in Helsinki, Finland and London, United Kingdom.
Hoxhunt is educating employees to protect themselves and their employers against malicious cyberattacks. Our core belief is that the best way to do this is through frequent, personalized, and behavior-changing cybersecurity training.
Hoxhunt has been acknowledged as one of the most innovative companies in the rapidly developing cybersecurity field. We have been featured in CIO Magazine, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups, and many more publications. We have also been listed as one of the 10 hottest startups to work for in Finland in 2019.
Now it’s your time to join the Hoxhunt family and support our mission to create a more cyber resilient world by teaching people about cyber threats to help our customers fight the growing cyberattack problem.
Join us as Senior Frontend Developer
and build the next generation command dashboard used by CISOs to automate their organizations cybersecurity risk journey. You will be working with the most modern tech for creating web apps that will be used by our 200,000 users fighting cyber crime globally. As Senior Frontend Developer you will build intuitive user interfaces that help our customers manage and customize their journey on the Hoxhunt platform. You will also improve our codebase, tooling and coach others to build maintainable and testable frontend architectures with modern tools (Typescript, React
, graphQL). Better UX will help us protect our digital society and enable us to move faster by allowing customer self-service.
We’ve created a unique twist to your standard security training and compliance technologies. Our platform is part game and part education. We’ve found the two are necessary to create a security product that people truly want to engage with. As a Senior Frontend Developer, you’ll be directly responsible for delivering a product that is at the intersection of fun, informative and user-friendly!
What you will need as a Senior Frontend Developer
· 5+ years experience in building and shipping software including user-friendly single-page web applications
· Skilled at building solutions with appropriate architecture and design. Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems for complex web applications
· Strong knowledge of iterative, reusable and scalable frontend development practices.
· Ability to collaborate with UX Designers and Product Managers to deliver magical user experiences
· Ability to collaborate with wider UX tribe at Hoxhunt to share best-practices and coach senior and junior front-end developers on their journey to mastery
· An ability to have fun while working on the hardest problems
Top reasons why you should join Hoxhunt?
· Cybersecurity is a growing industry. You get to build a product that defends companies from cybercrime, help support the cyber skills training for vast amounts of everyday professionals, and make the world more cyber secure
· We are a growing company and have successfully raised 2.5 million euros of funding for international expansion.
· Since 2016, our family has grown from 4 founders to 80+ people
· Hoxhunt’s add-on for engaging with training and reporting real threats are present on 500,000+ workstations and accounts globally
· We value professional growth, peer-support, and learning and support this in various ways
· We have a strong company culture and care for our people
· All of our employees have extensive health care
· We offer fair compensation and equity option packages
· Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter
Our recruitment process for this role:
1. Phone discussion with our Talent Acquisition team
2. Meeting with Team leader
3. Homework related to your role
4. Team meeting and assignment review
5. Meeting with our co-founder & CTO
6. Reference checks
If you are interested, please send us your details for example: LinkedIn / GitHub link / CV / etc. We will proceed with interviews right away, so be quick.