Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes the difference - This is TrustYou!
We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team! The TrustYou Guest Feedback Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, our clients get an overview of all reviews from Booking.com, Google, TripAdvisor, and are able to drill down into insights extracted from the text via TrustYou’s NLP capabilities. Our product also have real-time communication features, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel.
What challenges await you?
- Ship products that clients love to use!
- Design and Implement reusable components to be consumed across teams.
- Identify under-performing front-end components and redesign them with modern solutions.
- Stay on top of ever changing front end space and enable the team to be comfortable with them.
- Contribute to and maintain UI components Design System
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, or closely related.
- Professional work experience with frontend focus.
- Building beautiful, testable, reusable UIs with React.
- Have worked with flex-box , styled-components or similar.
- Got your hands dirty with bundling tools like webpack/rollup .
- Experience with state-management using Redux/MobX.
- Knowledge of up-to-date React features like React-hooks, Context.
- Hands-on experience with back-end technologies, e.g. NodeJS, Python or any other language (non mandatory).
What do we offer:
- Remote working options!
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Fabulous technical hub located in Talent Garden Madrid
- Free Snacks and Fruits in the office
- Spend up to 12 days per year of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance and ticket restaurant options
- Free English classes
- 25 days of vacations
- One free adventure day each year
TrustYou is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.