Are you craving the challenge of building complex systems? Really smart systems where performance and speed are essential without sacrificing the working environment?
If this appeals to you, join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform Public Safety.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js
workflows (such as MobX, Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as MobX, Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with development pipeline and release management tools
About RapidDeploy Inc.
• Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
• We are people-centric and ensure an environment where employees are encouraged to grow and learn every day
• Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
Note: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
If you don’t receive feedback from us within two (2) weeks of receiving your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.