Our mission is to make e-commerce easy and accessible for everyone. We believe that all businesses should have the equal playing field in terms of resources to build and grow their online business. With our eCommerce tools and comprehensive platform, business owners can better understand, analyze and grow their business. Starting a business and making products is hard enough; selling products and growing the business shouldn’t be.
We’re a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build the next generation eCommerce platform and equal the playing field for all. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk!
We are expanding our Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team composed of owners. We are looking for a frontend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production applications, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. As a frontend engineer, you will be responsible converting design mock-ups into a functional frontend application. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential.
What you will do?
- Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
- Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable code.
- Solve difficult front-end engineering challenges and troubleshoot defects
- Implement graceful, accessible, semantically correct, and responsive front end that function properly across all major browsers and devices.
- Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have quality in mind.
- Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
- 3+ Years of frontend development experience.
- Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
- Experience with interpreting mockups and translating them into polished and resolved UIs.
- Understanding of microservices general patterns and practices.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Familiarity with build tools like Webpack and Babel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
- Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
STURISH IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.