Convergence is currently seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to lead the development and expansion of the company’s technology offerings.
This role will report to the Associate Director of Client Services and will be primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of the company’s web platform.
- Designing new front-end features for our member platform as well as our company website
- Working with the Associate Director of Client Services to plan, prioritize, and develop new feature requirements for our member platform, company website, as well as internal tools
- Coordinate with external vendors to plan and implement new development tasks
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for candidates with strong front-end, as well as working back-end experience and a proven track record of designing, building, and maintaining modern web applications. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience creating web designs, mockups, and prototypes
- Experience designing complex and dynamic web applications with React & GraphQL
- Experience working with various API and integrating them into front-end environments (RESTful, GraphQL)
- Proven ability to manage projects from conception to deployment
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or relevant experience
The following additional experience is highly desired:
- Experience building React web applications with Apollo GraphQL, and Next.js
- Experience building APIs in Node.js (ExpressJS)
- Nice to have experience with ElasticSearch, Kafka, and any DevOps experience using AWS technologies.
Convergence is headquartered in Toronto and is open to remote work.