Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Are you interested in improving the creator experience at Twitch? Do you enjoy the challenge of building products with our customers? What about enabling important interactions with creators, especially around managing content, partner status, or identification? If so, you'd be a great fit for the Creator Business team. You'll report to the Engineering Manager for Creator and join a team to build products that solve and improve the lives of Twitch creators across the world.
- Work with product and UX to craft seamless experiences to allow creators to thrive within the Twitch ecosystem
- Use cutting-edge web technologies to build rich interfaces usually reserved for full desktop applications
- Can define and build APIs to support several use case which benefits creators
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated web development
- An understanding of basic UX principles and design
- Foundational knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with React.js, GraphQL or Go
- Experience as a streamer
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.