Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant brand and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We’ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all of the complexity of healthcare we’re just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised $70 million from Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, and The Virgin Group.
We are seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to join our NYC development team.
- Implement the features and user interfaces of Capsule’s applications targeting diverse categories of end users including: consumers, pharmacists, doctors, and logistics personnel
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Learn new languages & frameworks and contribute code to other layers of our stack (if you want! - Capsule Engineering values & encourages development of skills breadth)
- Thorough understanding of React & Redux and their core principles.
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 2+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements