Senior Frontend Engineer
As a Senior Frontend Engineer for App Annie, you will be a key contributor toward product innovation. You will be part of a dedicated team being hired to build out a new product offering, with the ultimate goal of expanding App Annie’s addressable market.
How will you do this?
- Use, improve and extend App Annie’s existing React-based UI component library
- Collaborate with Product owners and UI/UX designers to build beautiful and functional user interfaces
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Develop well-written, testable and performant code
Who are you?
- A technical innovator with experience developing product and design visions, and a focus on fantastic UX
- Excellent understanding of asynchronous request handling and promise-based programming
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and how to ensure that applications adhere to them
What should you bring to the party?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years in software development with a focus on developing rich web applications
- Experience delivering high-quality code without relying on someone else to find bugs in it
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more).
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Extended health and dental benefits.
- Wellbeing Allowance added to your paycheck- Use this allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance to cover a secure, stable internet connection
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy
Who are we?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.